MARINE & CLASS
Vertech’s Marine Department is accredited by all major classification societies and we pride ourselves on our proven track record in the management and safe delivery of inspection services. Our team provides access, inspection, testing and robotic services to complete the statutory requirements to operate and maintain fixed and floating assets.
Our large Australian-based project management team supports the delivery of capital projects, campaign based and/or call up/out delivery models.
Through collaboration with our clients, group companies and classification societies, we are widely recognised as the leaders in bringing new technologies to the marine inspection industry. In addition to our packages listed below, we can tailor our services to best suit your specific requirements.
- Fixed and Disconnectable Mooring Package
- Unmanned Moonpool and Turret Package
- Manned Tank and Hull Structures Package
- Unmanned Tank and Hull Structure Package
- Commercial Shipping and Support Vessel Package
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Package (VMOD)
- Unmanned Cargo Tank Inspection Package
- Asset Deployed ROV Hull Package
- Remote Inspection and Robotic Package
- End-to-end inspection planning, work pack & report generation
- Class accredited inspection of marine structures
- Marine systems inspection to AS/NZS 3788 or API 570
- Close Visual Inspection (CVI)
- Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI)
- Full range of conventional and advanced NDT (NATA & Class accredited)
- Mini-ROV inspection and maintenance (Class accredited)
- Confined space entry & rescue
- Marine maintenance and remediation, including weld repairs
- Photogrammetry, 3D modelling and digital walkthrough
- Specialist access & rope access services (IRATA Accredited)