The Vertech Pipeline Inspection & Integrity Package (PIIP) combines a fleet of customised vehicles, specialist mobile processing facilities, the latest-generation equipment, accredited Non-Destructive Testing methods, and a team of highly experienced inspectors to provide onshore pipeline inspection and integrity management services that directly meet the need of our clients.
Pipeline Inspection & Integrity Package (V-PIIP)
Pipeline Inspection Services
Across Australia, Vertech Group principally utilises conventional pipeline film radiography and digital imaging technology for all onshore pipeline sizes. Through the range and diversity of our group, we are able to provide additional value-adding services including; advanced pipeline inspections, detailed corrosion mapping for in-service pipelines, visual inspection methods and a full suite of other conventional Non Destructive Testing techniques.
Any and all forms of inspection require some form of equipment. Vertech’s inspection specialists are trained experts in using a wide range of pipeline industrial radiography equipment and non destructive testing methods.
- JME Pipeline Crawlers – Magnetic controlled X-ray internal pipeline crawlers from 6” to 42-inch capabilities. A Magnetope system controls the crawler, this avoids the hassle of a radioactive material being used and stored at clients premises and causing risks associated with gamma rays and radiation safety.
- 180kv-300kv Panaoramix Crawler Tube Head Crawler Kits
- Directional X-ray Tubes – Vertech Group utilise 250kv and 300kv directional X- ray tubes for the double-wall single image technique.
- Digital Radiography Systems – GE Crx Vision scanners and Rhythm RT software.
- Mobile Digital Darkroom trailer – enabling teams to inspect pipes and process pipeline data quickly for instant results on issues such as external corrosion.
- Mobile Conventional Darkroom trailer
- Mobile Truck Mounted Darkrooms
Why Choose Vertech Group?
Companies in need of pipeline inspections increasingly turn to Vertech Group for their expertise and cutting-edge technology. With a team of skilled industrial radiographers, Vertech offers unparalleled precision in identifying pipeline vulnerabilities, ensuring the integrity and safety of vital infrastructure.
Their advanced ray radiography techniques, combined with the use of a state-of-the-art radiography camera, provide detailed insights into the internal state of pipelines, revealing even the minutest flaws.
Furthermore, Vertech Group’s comprehensive NDT inspections offer businesses peace of mind, knowing that their pipelines have undergone rigorous and thorough examination. For accuracy, reliability, and the best in pipeline inspection technology, Vertech Group stands out as the preferred choice for discerning companies.
"*" indicates required fields