Woodside FPSO Fleet Inspections
- Marine class programme management.
- Brownfield Project management.
- AICIP In-service inspection of pressure vessels & piping.
- Integrity Engineering.
- Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI).
- Complex shutdown (SD) and turnaround (TAR) scopes.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Surveys.
- Advanced and conventional NDT.
- Rope access NDT, CVI & GVI.
- Comprehensive Marine Class Surveys.
- Marine Class Integrity Services.
- RTM Decommissioning.
- RTM Life extensions.
- Remotely operated vehicle inspections (ROV).
- IRATA rope access Specialist maintenance.
- Specialist access services (Netting, decking & platforms).
The Okha floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel is an oil production facility moored to a riser turret located approximately 115 kilometres northwest of Dampier, Western Australia. The Cossack, Wanaea, Lambert and Hermes oil fields are connected by flexible flowlines. Crude oil is offloaded from the facility via a flexible line to bulk tankers, while a pipeline exports LPG-rich gas from the Cossack and Wanaea fields to the NRC, before being transferred to the Karratha Gas Plant for processing.
Ngujima-Yin (NY) FPSO
The Ngujima-Yin FPSO is an oil production facility located over the Vincent oil field in Western Australia, 50 kilometres northwest of Exmouth. Ngujima-Yin is a Thalanjyi word meaning “to dream”. The Greater Enfield Project was completed in 2018, developing the Laverda Canyon, Norton over Laverda, and Cimatti oil accumulations through a subsea tie back to Ngujima-Yin. The project scope included a major refit of the Ngujima-Yin FPSO, installation of subsea infrastructure, and 12 development wells.
Nganhurra (NGA) FPSO
The Nganhurra was built in the Samsung shipyards on Geoje Island, South Korea, in 2006 with Its build and commissioning took 19 months, setting an industry record for a complete FPSO project. The asset was moored at a reservoir, about 50 km north, northwest of Exmouth on the Enfield Oil field until the curtain fell in Q4 2018 on Nganhurra’ s 13-year stint. The last three years of operation saw the asset deliver a top quartile performance with average reliability of more than 96 per cent.
Northern Endeavor (NE) FPSO
The Northern Endeavour Floating Production Storage and Offloading (NE FPSO) facility started production since 1999. The NE FPSO is located offshore in the Timor Sea approximately 550 km West Northwest of Darwin and 250 km East Southeast of Kupang in West Timor. The Asset and associated fields were sold to Northern Oil and Gas Australia in 2016.
Speak to Vertech Group about Your Next Project
"*" indicates required fields