Vertech’s comprehensive range of services and innovative approach to project delivery enables us to service the infrastructure sector effectively and efficiently. Vertech’s multi-disciplinary technicians and highly mobile teams can deliver time and cost savings to our clients, while maintaining an excellent HSEQ record and management system.
Vertech has a solid background in delivering projects on jetties, bridges and ports, underpinned by passionate people across Australia and New Zealand with practical experience in project management and finding creative solutions to challenging projects.
Vertech offers a unique combination of specialised access, maintenance and inspection capabilities to deliver increased efficiency and reduced costs for our clients’ projects. Typically, Vertech delivers time and cost savings of between 40 and 80% compared to traditional contracting strategies and access systems.
- Bridge, Jetty & Platform Underdeck Access Package
- Restoration & Remediation Package (VRRP)
- Working at Height Emergency Response Team (VERT)
- Non-Destructive Testing Packages (VDNT)
- Rope Access Geotechnical Package
- Liner Plate Replacement Package
- Bridge & Structural Inspection & Maintenance
- Geotechnical Slope Stabilisation
- Geotechnical Drilling, Anchoring & Meshing
- Project management and implementation
- Confined space entry management & rescue
- Specialist access and rope access services (IRATA accredited)
- Technical rigging and lift plans
- Cutting, welding and steel renewals
- Mechanical and hydraulic fitting
- Electrical & hazardous areas inspection (EEHA)