IN-SERVICE INSPECTION (ISI)
All engineered equipment has a finite life and deteriorates over time with use. Vertech provides comprehensive in-service inspection services across a range of industries to assist our clients manage their assets’ integrity. We actively reduce risk, reduce cost and ultimately keep people and the environment safe while meeting code, statutory and legislative requirements.
Vertech is NATA accredited and has a wealth of in-service inspection knowledge. Our subject matter experts (SMEs) are trained and experienced in applying Australian and New Zealand in-service standards such as AS3788, AS4343 and AS1210. Our team of SMEs are also qualified and experienced in American Petroleum Institute (API) codes such as API 510, API 570, API 579, API 653 and ASME codes ASME B31.3, ASME B16.5.
INTEGRITY ENGINEERING SERVICES
Vertech can assist clients to manage their assets by applying best practice engineering principles to develop bespoke solutions. From high-level strategies through to detailed engineering analysis, inspection management, planning and implementation, we can help achieve optimal lifecycle cost, quality and profitability.
Across the industry it is essential that plant and equipment are maintained in good condition as the failure of a component can have safety, financial, and environmental costs. Vertech offers a wide range of asset integrity management services across a diversity of asset types, enabling our frontline inspectors to provide a best-in-class service and the right data required.
- Integrity management strategies, plans & procedures
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) methods, assessments & plans
- Integrity management plans
- Inspection & shutdown planning
- Engineering assessments & technical reporting
- Inspection & repair work packs
- Review of inspection history & anomalies
- Documentation & register development & review
- Engineering assessments & technical reporting
- RDVI Front End Engineering Design (FEED) consultancy & planning
- Pre-inspection planning & assessment
MANNED IN-SERVICE INSPECTION SERVICES
Vertech have been carrying out intrusive inspections of pressure equipment for operators and assets across Australia and New Zealand since its inception. All of our statutory pressure equipment inspectors are well trained in in-service inspection with either AICIP and/or API in-service inspection qualifications. Our in-service pressure equipment inspectors hold complementary qualifications in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Confined Space Entry (CSE) and IRATA rope access as a minimum. They are well versed in the controls required for safe access and egress of pressure vessels and confined spaces.
- Executing intrusive or external inspections
- Confined space vessel inspection
- Confined space entry (CSE) planning & management
- Rope access - confined space inspections
- Confined space rescue
- Close Visual Inspection (CVI)
- NATA compliant reports
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) in-service inspections
- Full range of non-destructive testing (NDT)
UN-MANNED INSPECTION SERVICES
Vertech group has led the charge in heavily reducing and eventually removing manned inspections through improved methods such as Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII), and improved technologies such as Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI), Robotic Crawlers, pipeline crawlers, Unmanned Areal Vehicles (UAVs), and Mini- and Micro-ROVs.
RDVI uses remote digital systems such as robots or crawlers to internally inspect and assess difficult to access areas without the need for Confined Space Entry (CSE). RDVI is effective for Foreign Object Search and Retrieval (FOSAR), condition assessments and process efficiency assessments. Vertech offers the latest generation RDVI systems and robots alongside the most experienced people in the Asia Pacific region to ensure the best-in-class outcome and safety excellence to all projects.
Vertech has class accreditation with International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) and is a recognised member of the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) for 'Remote Inspection Techniques: UAV Inspection'. When combined with marine surveyors, ACIP or API inspectors our CASA-accredited pilots are able to complete safe, efficent and cost-effective inspections of marine structures without the need for manned alternatives such as rope access or CSE.
- Pre-inspection planning and assessment
- Remote Digital Video Inspection (RDVI)
- Inspection crawlers and robotics
- Unmanned Aerial Inspections (UAV)
- Foreign Object Search And Retrieval (FOSAR)
- RDVI specific inspection and test plans
- Hydrocarbon enriched atmosphere inspections (in-service)
- Pressure system inspection
- CASA flight plans & drone Inspections