Works carried out over two years included detailed review and analysis of every item of equipment scheduled for internal inspection of pressure equipment to determine suitability, coverage and applicable inspection tooling.
INPEX Icthys 2021 Turnaround Planning & Executions
Remote Digital & Robotic Inspection
Vertech once again deployed one of the largest RDVI inspections in the southern hemisphere and on the ILNG plant alone we successfully and safely delivered 66 pressure vessel inspections using the latest generation of camera and crawler systems with proprietary and custom-made tooling. An additional 186 inspections were completed in the Fin fan areas including Inlet & outlet header boxes, Selected Tubes and return end header boxes. Our RDVI services and inspections meant that 252 manned confined space entries weren’t required while also saving time, effort, and cost.
ILNG Inspection & Access Services
Vertech provided 43 IRATA multi skilled tradesman, 15 AICIP in service inspections as well as several NDT and rope access supervisor roles across the shutdown. The scopes included;
- Provision of the sites ERT teams for all working at height and CSE.
- Rope Access Trades for the Frame 7 Turbine Change
- 15 AICIP & API 510/570 Plant Inspectors for Inspection of Pressure Equipment
- Rope Access Trades –Ad Hoc rope access support to the shutdown.
- Remote robotic inspection team and crawlers
- Remote digital visual inspection teams and camera systems
Offshore CFP & FPSO
Speak to Vertech Group about Your Next Project
"*" indicates required fields