Vertech are once again proud to have supported Beach Energy Australia’s recent ventures into using dedicated and specialised remote digital visual inspection (RDVI) services. Both major turn arounds required detailed review of vessels and suitability but also assessments on other areas of opportunity to help Beach in reducing its overall confined space entry CSE.
Beach Energy Turnaround 2021 & 2022
Remote Digital & Robotic Inspection Scopes
- CO2 absorber(s)
- Condensate MRU prefilter(s)
- Condensate Feed/Product Exchanger(s)
- Inlet Separator(s)
- Dehydration Inlet Separator(s)
- Regeneration Gas Separator(s)
- Low Temperature Separator(s)
- Flash Gas KO Drum Internal Inspection(s)
- LPG Storage Bullet(s)
If you’d like to learn more about our RDVI projects and how you can remove confined space entry while obtaining high quality data sets check out our RDVI page HERE which details our range of capabilities and systems.
SPEAK TO VERTECH GROUP ABOUT YOUR NEXT PROJECT
"*" indicates required fields