During 2018 we have completed multiple diverse campaigns for this client:
- Calm buoy inspection completed from the FSO (no vessel)
- Asset platform inspection completed from the platform (no vessel)
- Full Field survey pipeline, wellhead and anchor inspections (from a small non-DP vessel)
- Seismic survey subcontracted EGS survey (from a small non-DP vessel)
Some more detailed project information can be found below along with a video link to some highlights captured during the projects.
Mini ROV Full Field Survey, calm buoy and platform jacket inspection
Asset / platform deployed Mini-ROV was used to inspect the underwater jacket structure using HD cameras, proximity and contact Cathodic Protection, and HP blasting tools.
The Mini-ROV was transferred to a small non-DP vessel to complete the full field survey from Calm Buoy, pipelines, well heads and anchors. The full field survey (including jacket) was completed in 18 days.
The Vertech & Geo Oceans Mini-ROV inspection technology has many benefits over traditional manned and remote inspections methods. With continuous innovation to our marine class inspection service capability, the technology can also provide the following benefits:
- Reduced Costs – 80-95% cheaper than divers or work class ROV’s
- Elimination of Health and Safety Risk
- Minimal Impact on Operations
- High Quality Data and Reporting
- Reduced Downtime
To find out more information on how we can help and what our Mini-ROV inspection services can provide for you, please get in touch via the contact page.